is known for its vineyards and wineries. The amazing things to do in Yountville go beyond classic wines.
If we talk about Napa Valley, Yountville has it all: groomed streets, savoring wine, biking through vineyards, or taking a hot air balloon are some of the most unique activities that can be enjoyed here with limo service Yountville ca.
1. Locally-Sourced Food at Top-Rated Restaurants
Northern California is known for its fantastic bounty of fresh ingredients grown and raised by local farmers. You’ll find plentiful occasion to enjoy at Yountville unique tasted diners.
- Lucy Restaurant & Bar This trendy and earthy spot is a great place to enjoy an outstanding meal of distinguished but amicable food made with produce grown in the California Certified Organic Farming garden. There priority is on the vegetable dishes.
- Bottega Napa Valley a dynamic restaurant by superstar Chef Michael Chiarello, best part is all the dishes are local, seasonal makings and valiant flavors. So there’s truly amazing things for all carb lovers, including a daily risotto with seasonal add-ons.
- The French Laundry is on all-time favorite for everyone’s Napa dining bucket list. Their diversified course dinner is an extravagance for the intellects.
It has a “culinary gardener” where staff is tend to the 3.5-acre garden across the street from the restaurant, which serves as their major source of yield, at the same time collaborate with the chefs before harvesting the day’s plenteousness for that evening’s mealtime.
2. Leisurely Stroll to Wine Taste
One of the unsurpassed things about Yountville is that you can enjoy everything the town offers without ever getting in a car, including over a dozen stroll able winery tasting rooms.
- Priest Ranch Tasting Room you can try cabernet sauvignon and sauvignon Blanc, including Grenache Blanc and a Brut Rose of Syrah. And while you can pair you taste with a specialty cheese and charcuterie board, the Bacon & Wine Experience is the way to go beyond the imaginations…
3. Way Through Nearby Wineries
It wouldn’t be an excursion to Yountville without discovering some of the town’s exceptional boutique wineries.
- Cliff Lede Vineyards Where the vineyard’s “Rock Blocks” are entitled after songs like “Dark Side of the Moon” and “Light My Fire.” The outdoor is stunning, but for a truly matchless experience, where you can sip while enjoying rotating art exhibits.
- Goosecross Cellars A winery that is close to downtown but feels off the beaten path, you’ll take in views of the vineyards, Yountville Hills, and the Mayacamas Mountain Range while relishing a diverse assortment of precisely crafted wines.
- Mira Winery Especially for those who love to appreciate all-natural and single-vineyard wines. This is the only place where you’ll find Ovum, the world’s first and unique egg-shaped barrel crafted from oak which produces only two barrels a year.
4. Regional Art at the Napa Valley Museum
Take a break from wining and dining to learn more about the place from where it all comes. Hop on the free Yountville Trolley (downtown) to the Napa Valley Museum to explore three galleries of West Coast art, a showcase of remarkable characteristics of local culture, and selections that illustrate the region’s history.
Discover 35 outdoor sculptures within a mile on the Yountville Art Walk.
5. Picnic at Yountville Park
Yountville Park is a dazzling, and glittering green for families seeking a day out with their children. It has a massive playground for kid’s ages two and up, with a separate toddler and older children’s spaces.
It features four picnic areas, a vast lawn area, two bathrooms, and two water fountains in the park. Families may enjoy their picnic lunches in the covered locations. There are also restrooms on-site.